Other sections feature request or feedback

1. Please rebuild the exange between LRcl and PS as soon as possible

until the last update it was possible to switch photos between LRcl und PS and back. In LRcl by clicking right and choosing edit in PS. After editing in PS i choosed save and the edited photo was transfered back to LRcl.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. crash/ abruptly stop and trouble opening them in outlook. Been nothing but trouble since I had it really. Meant to have save

pdf continue to crash/ abruptly stop and trouble opening them in outlook. Been nothing but trouble since I had it really. Meant to have saved business time and it the contrary

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Help

Creative Cloud not loading!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Do NOT add support for planet-destroying NFTs

I (and dozens of artists I follow on twitter) was disappointed to hear your plans to incorporate NFT support into photoshop and potentially other products. NFTs are both a scam AND another massive power-wasting form of crypto tech which contributes to climate change while adding nothing to society. You'll get a LOT less hate if you reverse your plans to support NFTs ASAP

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 3D file management

Hi,

When Creative Cloud Desktop (and Web) will be able to handle 3D files?
    there are more and more apps creating or editing 3D files that it will be mandatory to be able to browse and preview them without opening in a 3D editor (real, ssg, glb, usdz, ...)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. We definetely need perspective rulers for photoshop!

...and rulers for other forms like circles etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow more cursor variants for Photoshop

It would be good if the selection of cursors could be extended. For users of a graphics tablet like the Intuos, it would be very useful if while using the standard cursor (brush icon) the actual brush size would be additionally indicated by a coresponding circle. While using a very small brush it is very hard for grafic tablet user to actually see the position of the brush tip. This bothered me for a long time.

It would also be benefical, if it would be possible to specify a certain cursor for each tool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bring the "Share link" option to the team libraries

Currently, only personal libraries have that option. As a team member, I would like to have the option to share a library as view-only with external members.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I wish you would restore the "save as" file types that used to be present in Photoshop.

I use Photoshop throughout my day at work. The changes to remove the "save as" file types...such as .jpeg ... has caused me much frustration and lost time. I was a user of Muse and loved it for webpage design...you got rid of it...now you are removing some of the best features of Photoshop. To only have three options in the default "save as" box is ridiculous. Three file types I rarely use. I am to the point of exploring other software vendors; which is something I thought I would never express about Adobe. I feel you've lost touch with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. ADOBE ANIMATE: IDEIA AOS ENGENHEIROS: Tornar possível selecionar Vários Frames e, Ao Mover o Conteúdo De Apenas 1(UM)... Mover todos.

ADOBE ANIMATE: IDEIA AOS ENGENHEIROS: Tornar possível selecionar Vários Frames Na Linha Do Tempo, e, Ao Mover o Conteúdo De Apenas 1(UM)... Mover todos os selecionados (pela ferramenta de seleção).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. PLEASE,

Make it possible to work with FUJI Raw files in Lightroom. At the moment the Fuji Raw files look terrible when opened in Lightroom and Adobe needs to correct this very soon. It is impossible to get a good result with a Fuji Raw file in LR or Photo Raw. I can not keep paying for a program that is not useable, when I am done with my Nikon images, I will unsubscribe if you refuse to work on this problem that is there for years already.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Why, why, why??????? Why are there sooooo many app upates???

Why, why, why??????? Why are there sooooo many app upates??? Almost daily?? Surely that's not necessary?? I cannot think of a single piece of software that come even remotely close in numbers/frequency of updates! Not just that, but you have a habit of changing things around (in Photoshop for example) that make finding something you've used for ages suddenly be hidden somewhere else. STOP fiddling! Please!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cant use network location for creative cloud cloud storage

The cloud storage built into the creative cloud desktop app does not allow you to select a network location for backup making the cloud storage completely redundant and useless for me and im assuming alot of others who use a nas.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make System Tray Icon recognizable

The grey 2-link chain icon in the System Tray does not offer a name or identification when the mouse icon hovers over it. EVERY other icon in the tray has a name, but not yours. Nor does the icon have a right-click menu to offer a clue. I was afraid to click it and unleash God knows what. Also, the grey 2-lobed icon (which looks like a metal chain) is so different from the rectangular multicolored background containing a white verson of your logo that I had NO IDEA what it was or where it came from. It looked extremely…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make the CC Library Accessible from App Welcome Menu

When you first open Photoshop or Illustrator, it opens to the welcome screen. You could put a Library widget to the bottom left of the screen so people can open or purchase library images directly from the welcome screen. This should be done across all apps if possible or necessary.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Adobe Stock search by images

When searching for images, I often have to use samples from other stock sources. I used to be able to drag and drop directly to Adobe Stock from those other sites, but now that function is blocked (red letter error). A workaround where I screen captured from other sites would work, but that too is now blocked. This really cuts into the efficiency of the work flow.
    Why is this function blocked?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adobe Stock search by images

When searching for images, I often have to use samples from other stock sources. I used to be able to drag and drop directly to Adobe Stock from those other sites, but now that function is blocked (red letter error). A workaround where I screen captured from other sites would work, but that too is now blocked. This really cuts into the efficiency of the work flow.
    Why is this function blocked?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. FIX THE BLOODY BUGS!!!

No much of a Feature. I am paying for a fully working software, not something half baked!. Every a couple of days I need to manually delete my preferences otherwise Photoshop wont run or open any file. It's just extremely annoying!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adobe Rush

My Adobe Rush loads videos extremely slow compared to other videos I've seen. My computer should run it pretty quickly and pretty smooth so I'm not sure why it loads slow, but I was wondering if anyone can help me figure it out. You can find footage of me attempting to use it on YouTube. Thank you for your time and I love the app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Other sections feature request or feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base