Other sections feature request or feedback

1. Identification

Since several week I have to identify more and more frequantly to access to my account. This procedure implies the use of my mobile phone, which I do not have with me all the time. It becomes too heavy!!!

Also, Two days after one of these identifications done on my laptop? i found myself in the environemt WITHOUT Internet access. This summer, I'm planning one month travel without Interent access. How to insure Lightromm and Photoshop availability durning this travel ?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show where focus is

In lightroom classic, I would love a feature where it shows where the focus point is, similar to Nikon view nx-i

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can't uninstall not compatible Photography Portfolio plugin in creative cloud desktop

Hello, I'm running Creative Cloud 5.4.2.541 and downloaded Photography Portfolio plugin from the Marketplace. I was not able to install the plugin because it came back and not compatible and I am not able to uninstall the plugin and it shows up in Manage plugins. I have used CC Cleaner.exe two times, have searched in the Program Files Common files folder for the plugin and it still shows up in Marketplace Manage plugins. The non compatible plugin does not have the three dots under the plugin name to uninstall the plugin from Marketplace Manage plugins screen. Any help at locating…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When "saving as" a PDF in Illustrator, close PDF.

When "saving as" PDF in Illustrator, close the PDF down, leaving the natural AI file open. I have made edits afterwards thinking I was in the original file only to close down the edited file then reopen to the AI to add a new round of edits and the bloody AI file doesn't have the first round of edits.

I file share with other authors who have done the same thing. THIS COULD LEAD TO A VERY EXPENSIVE PRINT RUN. ALL other software converts and leaves a file IN THE FOLDER not on screen to be edited.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Photoshop: fix all bugs, nothing works.

(Concept artist) It's a a problem with photoshop, keeps chashing and corrupted files' recovery feature is not available anymore.
    Just want to let you guys know this is pure fraud.
    Absolutely disappointed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Provide Progress Bar for Upload/Sync of Files to Creative Cloud

There does not appear to be any progress bar for showing users the status of their uploads (sync) into the Creative Cloud Web platform.
    This is a no brainer
    Other Cloud storage solutions offer this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I desperately need the option 'selective syncing of folders'.

I really need the option 'selective syncing of folders'. If this would option was available I would update my Adobe Cloud storage in a heartbeat. Now I have to look elsewhere, outside of the Adobe Cloud environment ... :(

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mac OS Big Sur - Menu Bar Icon Needs to Adjust to Background

I had previously provided this feedback about the Menu Bar Icon not adjusting to the background. I sent a screenshot showing the icon as black against a dark background, while other icons were showing white. The next day, the icon changed to white. However, it does not adjust to the background. This is a feature of Big Sur.

Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I have to log in just about every time. Sometimes repeatedly until the suite works. Sometimes I even have to reboot the computer..

This is absolutely infuriating. This happens on my laptop and my desktop. I have no idea why you guys have this setup the way it currently is, but I'm basically at the point of cancelling my account. Pirates are literally treated better than paying customers and it's absolutely infuriating. Honestly, is such insane copy protection even necessary ? Bump up the max amount of instances, idk. I only use one **** instance, but I always have to sign one out in order to continue using the software and it makes no sense. It literally does nothing to prevent pirating [seeing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I don't pay $600 a year to be constantly signed out. Here's a great idea... FIX IT.

I don't pay $600 a year to be constantly signed out. It is beyond annoying and to add insult to injury you make me verify my identity. Change your system to recognize my device and stop making me climb walls and jump through hoops to use software I paid for. Jeez.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Plugin Management that Allows Management

I have a plugin in the Marketplace section of Creative Cloud, "Manage plugins." It tells me it's not compatible. There is no way to uninstall anything that I might want to delete for incompatibility or simply because I don't want it in my system anymore. Quite simply, "manage plugins" doesn't let me ... manage plugins.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Creative Cloud Desktop not user accessible

The app does not support Windows theming like Dark Mode. Its very difficult to use for the visually impaired because a big dull white window. It should honor Windows Dark Mode if enabled or allow the to change this within the app itself. I also agree with other users that it uses a lot of real estate and liked the older skinner version.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stop asking me to register EVERY F***ING DAY !

Why do you ask me to register every day or so ?
    And every other day I have to receive an email to validate my account !!!!
    It's a nightmare ! I feel I'm your ******* !!
    Do you know that other apps exists now that does not ask you for a monthly fee ?
    Please behave correctly to your paying users ! We can switch ! And I promise you I will if you don't change your Gestapist behaviour. I'm tired of this ! And I'm an app developper too. I know the job !

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fonts list under "Active Fonts" should, by default, be rolled up under family name.

Fonts list under "Active Fonts" should, by default, be rolled up under family name, or a button for collapse all/expand all. Am I missing something? I have to scroll forever or collapse font groups to manage 100's fonts. Even with CC App at full screen, I can only see the first three. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. LGBTQ Taskbar Icon

The LGBTQ Icon needs to change for the Creative Cloud Desktop App. I don't want the LGBTQ icon on my Windows 10 computer. I don't care what people do with whomever they please. The colors used in the Creative Cloud Desktop app are the same ones on the LGBTQ flag. If you support this, then donate money to LGBTQ organizations. Keep it off my computer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. As ultimas atualizações estão cheias de erros!

Atualizei e tive problemas em diversos trabalhos, em três aplicativos diferentes.

After Effects - AUMENTO do uso de memória RAM na última atualização. O Sistema frita com alguns projetos e fecha todo o sistema, as vezes dando até tela azul do windows. CORREÇÃO: Voltei duas versões e tudo voltou ao normal.

Premiere - AUMENTO do uso de memória RAM na última atualização. O Sistema frita com alguns projetos e fecha todo o sistema, as vezes dando até tela azul do windows. Erro com vídeos MP4 (Não Abrem, erro de leitura), Erro com videos BRAW. Erro com Dinamic LINK (Chorei ajuda…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make every task that is opened by the CC app Easy to close without task manager.

Make every task that is opened by the CC app closable on windows by just right clicking on the icon in the system tray and clicking quit.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Turn off update notifications!

How to turn off updates notifications for Creative Cloud? Furthermore, the app indicates it's up to date AND I already turned off all notifications in the setup menu...
    At that point, it's a bug or it's stupide. In either case, it's annoying!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I want google to load up my password, as logging into Creative cloud is a real pain and takes too long

Login needs to be painless. Just let google remember my login and password and boom of we go creating. I'm currently wasting creative time doing admin

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Other sections feature request or feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base