Other sections feature request or feedback

1. Sync tracking needs SIGNIFICANT improvement

The sync tracking on CC is the most frustrating and time consuming of all the cloud services I use. Unless improved I will stop using it for file backup. I need to be able to leave it to run without continual interruption when it finds a file it cannot sync. Then to get a log of unsynced files, or an icon next to those. Other cloud services have much better systems where I can see exactly which folders and files are uploading and/or have been uploaded. This is a shambles. And the new window interface is far too confusing.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop doing things that keep the screen on and prevent system sleep

When the 5.0 update installed on my systems, it started playing a video. This caused a power request that not only prevented sleep, it prevented the screen saver from engaging. This is a waste of electricity, people! Don't do that! Preventing system sleep should only be done for CRITICAL system functions, not because you want to show me a video about how great the new version of a program is.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. signing out

I have a fun idea where the Creative Cloud doesn't constantly sign me out. It's a zany idea but I can only enter my email and password so many times before becoming wildly irritated.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please improve File Sync

File Sync is really "freezing" my PC ! My system has 32GB RAM and quad core CPU, nevertheless the file sync is really slow, blocking my operativity ! I see it is not optimized to be fast and incremental. The comparison with Dropbox and GDrive is ridiculous ... In my plan I have only 12GB up to 20GB cloud storage and I'm afraid the file sync is becoming unusable.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Retired fonts

How is Adobe addressing retired fonts? I have sold design concepts to my clients using "free" fonts from Adobe Fonts; now I get a note saying those fonts are retired and I'm welcome to purchase the fonts from the foundry. Needless to say, my clients will not pay an additional $1000 (or whatever) for a font which was formerly "free" with Adobe fonts.

Now do I have to anticipate which fonts might be retired in the future? Do I need to plan for calls from my clients as their fonts disappear from the files I send them?

Fix this issue.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Include the option to disable all facets of Creative Cloud Sync, most especially the folder.

Truth be told, I hardly want any of this application wasitng memory and CPU cycles on my computer whenever I am not running an adobe product, and yet, despite disabling as many adobe applications from starting up in the task manager and task scheduler, the tenacious Adobe finds a way to blast their presence tenfold in my task manager by spawning a multitude of different random proceces, as well as as CONTINUING TO ADD THE EMPTY, DISABLE CREATIVE-CLOUD SYNC FOLDER I HAVE GONE OUT OF MY WAY TO REMOVE SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE.

I want none of it, I really…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop Running Creative Cloud processes in the background.

There are way too many adobe processes running in the background even after disabling their services and startup. There's no reason creative cloud should be requirement to run adobe software.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Better support for multiple accounts

I'm currently struggling with using two accounts from my desktop - one for business which is paid by my company, and the other for personal use.

I have many task open at the same time using different Adobe apps. When I need to switch between a business vs personal task using an Adobe app, I need to log out of my account and re-sign in with the correct account. This forces me to close all current open apps and files.

Ideally I would be able to register more than one account and easily switch between them on a app-by-app basis.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Creative Cloud Desktop App - Color Theme or Black Theme

Creative Cloud Desktop Application - Requesting Color Theme or Black Theme. Thanks

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. constant update reminders

Stop telling me every 10 seconds that there's an update available (WHILE I'M UPDATING)!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Font list doesnt have a draggable scroll bar

The font list doesnt have a draggable scroll bar when hovering over the font Active Fonts list area.
    This might not be a problem if you use a mouse with a scrollwheel, or a trackpad. But for all of us fulltime Wacom users its quite an annoyance to not be able to scroll the font list easily.
    This must be seen as a bug, or else a very badly designed feature (well, bad web design "features" are really creeping into desktop apps more and more😥)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Lightroom classic now sooo slooow since last update

Lightroom Classic is now sooo slooow for rendering 1:1 images from RAW whilst editing etc.. - can I roll back to an earlier version becasue this is wasting my time!
    Stuart Baynes UK
    ps verification of program via internet all the time is a PIA - the UK isnt the best internet country in the world. I dont even have mobile where I live. Adobe please wake up - thanks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Files should resume download/update from where they stopped in case the download/update fails due to network error

The current situation with adobe creative cloud app on desktop is that if the download/ update is interrupted due to PC going to sleep or fluctuations in the internet the download/ update fails and upon hitting retry the whole process starts from 0%. It would be great if the download resumes from where it had reached earlier. I have an erratic network connection and it makes it nearly impossible for me to download/update apps.

Additionally if the setup file could be downloaded via internet browsers that would give added control over the download.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. all these annoying popups about Adobe products and black friday promotions but for those who have Adobe products for years never a discount

All these annoying popups about Adobe products and black friday promotions but for those who have Adobe products for years never a discount or an advantage. I Wanna stop those popups and may be nice to have a promotion.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Taskbar icon context menu is missing

Can't close creative cloud app from the taskbar icon as no context menu appears on right-click.

When will a large design-centred corporation start doing user testing on its products? Did you hire a UX designer for this app's interface? ...

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Show tags directly in cards of Plugins section (and love them)

Marketplace is a heap.

You have a Plugins section, but pile pile extensions, scripts, texture packs (!), clipart (!!!), mixed altogether, with very poor categorization.

'Learn more' button leads to the website, and then, after a long description, you have a small line of tags. Which can tell more about an item without going anywhere. And nowhere in CCD or website you can filter by ALL tags — only on site, only 'popular'.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to restrict update download bandwidth.

It would be nice to have the ability to restrict the amount of bandwidth used by updates, in the same way we can for syncing. At current, updates will pretty much wipe out all bandwidth on my home network, and can take a long time depending on how many CC apps I have installed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Save users data and time - Update file size and pause button.

For people who have slow internet or relatively heavy data charges, so we can decide if we can afford the time and charges to update. Why would anyone not want to know file sizes, even with fast internet? - if there is a way to see it, it isn't obvious.

Would be nice for updating to have a pause button... Even if it can save the last packet and as said before, save on some data and time if needed.

Thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bring back Encore

Even though it's no longer being developed or supported, Encore was a very useful app and worked just fine. I just did a clean Windows 10 reinstall after over 4 years of stable use. Sadly, when I went to get back Encore as part the CS6 version of old Premiere apps, it was gone. I know I speak for many when I say that I still need to author DVDs, and Encore was the most efficient and seamless way to get this done. I do NOT want to resort to 3rd party software such as Nero or Roxio or whatever.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)