Other sections feature request or feedback

1. Make the menu bar icon on Big Sur light

On the Big Sur Beta, the menu bar icons are white. The Creative Cloud icon being black stands out from the crowd, and not in a good way. If you look closely, it also has more padding than the other icons which is weird. Thanks!

120 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

82 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let us use your Applications offline

It used to work, but these times seem to be gone. How should we work on projects when we've no internet connection. How can I edit pictures when I'm in a train, car etc…

It should at least wait for 3-7 days before asking for a license check.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dark Mode

I would like a dark mode or them for Creative Cloud Desktop

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Creative Cloud Desktop Home Screen is too much screen real estate

This window is far too big and intrusive - it was far far far better using a thin window - you can still get all your little icons in - the window now takes up over 75% of my screen. And the apps are all spread out - it is much neater and easier to use when the Apps are listed as they were before.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Apps should work longer even without net connection

I have been Adobe customer for over 30 years. The shift from bought app packages to online apps has had both good and bad effects, but what's most important, the apps & fonts should work without net connection for a much longer time. Sometimes there are problems with net connections in either end. But since I continually pay for the use of the apps and need them for actual work which has schedules, I want to be sure the apps work even through the connection breaks. Or then I should be able to bill Adobe for the lost work time.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Return the app listing to a menu bar drop down.

Please return the CC app listing to a menu bar drop down instead of yet another launch window cluttering up my workspace. I'll bet not one person requested this new feature, yet, you went and did it. The only problem with the previous drop down was that it prioritizes apps that I'm not using (does anyone (that's a photographer) really prefer the web version of Lightroom to the real version?), and at the minimum should allow the user to re organize. Adobe's habit of sidestepping the OS's existing options for launching programs is bad enough, but this is just ignorant,…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bloatware

Adobe hast too many things running in the background (even when I remove Adobe startup items). To the point I consider this to be all bloatware clogging my system. Please reduce system impact and background shizzle.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Selective File Sync

CC needs to bring back this selective file sync, which is standard on all other cloud-based file services. This becomes a huge problem now that the files of an entire account (up to 100GB) will by default be downloaded to each system you sign in to and there appears to no longer be a way to only sync selective folders.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hide Creative Cloud on the Windows Explorer

I don't use Creative Cloud to store files through Windows Explorer, so having it taking space on the left pane is bothersome. Right now I use a Registry hack to get rid of it: My Computer\HKEYCURRENTUSER\Software\Classes\CLSID{0E270DAA-1BE6-48F2-AC49-F4F1D1A9AAC4}\System.IsPinnedToNameSpaceTree = 0

But every time the Creative Cloud app (and aparently any other Adobe app)
    updated, it sets the value back to 1 and it shows on Explorer again... can we have a user friendly option to disable this? And one that sticks between app updates?

Thanks!

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please let us to work without Creative Cloud Desktop app

Please let us to use Adobe application without the need of Creative Cloud Desktop app installed on system. I dont' have any interest in "cloud" experience, in sharing files or more. With latest release some applications need to have CCDesktop installed also if it is useless.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can we get a modern (dark) UI?

The ultra-white Creative Cloud Desktop (user interface) is puzzling since most, if not all Adobe users work within a monitor in a room with minimal light on Adobe apps that are set in dark mode.
    Why can't there be a simple toggle to set that to a non-glaring gray or "dark" color?
    Currently, it's punishment to open the Creative Cloud Desktop interface.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bring back Setting to turn of synchronization!

It was possible before! Not being able to turn of file synchronization from creative cloud drive is a NO-GO. Its just possible to "pause" it now which leave the already synced files on my drive.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Not all of USA has fast internet

Please consider those of us that have really poor internet service or even have to go to the library or coffee shop to access the internet to update. I get that might take several trips but everytime I have to turn off the computer the CC application reports to me it is starting from scratch. If it does not already, the program should be able to start downloading where it left off like a download manager, a torrent or even I believe Foxfire may even. I have years invested in learning PS and LR but every time there is a…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Revert back to the old start menu

The new CC app window is extremely inconvenient, especially when the drop down menu option has been disabled. Maybe someone out there wants the option of an unnecessarily large start menu, but there isn't even support for dark mode?

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I really prefer the old start menu

Simply..I prefer the old start menu..
    I want it back

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Frequent requirement to log on

I don't want a forum, I want action directly from Adobe.
    After a recent update to Creative Cloud, I no longer stay logged on. I have to log back on unpredictably several times a week now, without even Adobe Acrobat remembering me. This is lame. If it is not repaired with the next update, I am canceling my subscription. Keep the same user using the same app logged on until the user requests to log out. Really, this is just Acrobat, and I have a hassle reading a simple PDF? Get with it!
    Oh, and I have to agree to…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop turning off fonts

It is unbelievably irritating that you 'turn off' fonts after they haven't been used in a while. If I've synced it to my computer there is NO REASON why you should automatically remove it. If anything, give users a feature that allows them to deactivate fonts that haven't been used within a certain time period - but make it opt-in.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. what are you thinking?

wow. you managed to make something simple and useful into something over blown and unnecessary. i am getting closer and closer to dropping adobe everyday.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Get rid of the paranoid psychotic sign-in process

This new sign-in process is bordering on insane. All that's missing is a tap-down or a metal detector. I can get into a prison for a conjugal easier than I can get into Photoshop. And then - for absolutely no discernible reason - Adobe Creative Cloud SIGNS ME OUT in the middle of me working on something. This shitfuckery has to stop guys. I don't wanna marry your younger sister - I just wanna edit photos and make little films. Why has it become like crossing the North Korean border?!!!
    Feck off.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Camera RAW : Option to revert to the old layout of the ribbon and buttons. The new one is confusing and chaotic.

Camera RAW : Option to revert to the old layout of the ribbon and buttons. The new one is confusing and chaotic.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Other sections feature request or feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base