Your work section (Libraries)

1. Access Color Values from Creative Cloud App

It's cool to be able to see and manage my Creative Cloud libraries from the CC app itself, but it would be much nicer if I was able to see the hex/RGB values for colors in the library.

I'm a programmer, and often need to copy and paste the hex codes into projects, and CC is always running, so it'd be way faster and easier than launching Photoshop, just to copy a color value. It seems crazy that this wasn't included!

Additionally, it'd be cool if you could drag and drop graphics assets to create files on your desktop or…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add "empty trash" button

I have 20 gigs of storage with my plan and 14 gigs of that is taken up by thousands and thousands of temp files from Lightroom Classic, and as much fun as it is to click one and then scroll for 15-20 seconds and shift click to select a bunch and hit delete only be to told that some assets couldn't be deleted, I would much rather have a "delete all deleted files" button that would delete everything and not crash the page like it does now.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Offline Library function needed

Is there a way to build and use an Adobe Library on a single computer offline? That's how I prefer to work. I don't want to have Wi-Fi on all the time and have to go online to use the capture and other great library features with DreamWeaver, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Bridge interactively.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sub-folders for CC Libraries

I would like improved sorting and grouping introduced to CC Libraries. Currently CC libraries can be sorted into un-grouped or grouped, however only having grouping to 1 level isn't efficient when managing large libraries. See small example below.

Level 1 – Logos
        Level 2 – Digital
            Level 3 – Primary Logo
            Level 3 – Secondary Logo
        Level 2 – Print etc...
    Level 1 – Swatches
        Level 2 – Core Colours
        Level 2 – Secondary Colours

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Import other file types to libaries

I love the new CC App, but It would be amazing to import other file types like fonts, 3d models ect. to manage the all files that belong to a project.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Optimize items dragged into CC Libraries to retain original file size

Currently, any item placed into a CC library grows exponentially in file size, e.g. 117 KB to 1.17 MB. This is causing every document into which items are dragged/dropped to grow in size at an alarming rate. For example, I work in InDesign, formatting manuals. I created a symbol library for corporate use. Every time I drag a symbol into the InDesign document, I am adding 1 MB to the file size - even though the individual symbol in the Illustrator source file is only 117 KB! I often have documents with at least 15 symbols - so at least…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Progress Bar and Percentage for files being uploaded to creative cloud

There should be a ETA and percentage values so that we can see how long it will take for our files to be uploaded to the cloud. This will provide faster cloud transfer periods.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bring back sync setting

Please bring back the sync setting feature or something similar. I work on various computers and it is a real struggle to synchronize all settings (PDF-Export, preflight-setting, workspaces etc.) manually.
    I work mainly with InDesign and Acrobat.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to select multiple CC Libraries to add one user

When adding users to multiple CC Libraries, I have to select each individual Library then add the user. It would be great if I could select all applicable libraries then add one user for all selected.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Packaging file in Illustartor

When I have placed linked content from libraries in an Illustrator document, the are packaged as PDF (no problem with that) but can the PDF use file name of the assets in the library instead of cryptic name like so:

3d0cc9ae-5761-457a-bc1f-79ea093547f8.pdf

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Library Pallete is now terrible

As of the latest update:

I am no longer able to move the library palette outside of the bounds of the XD window, which means if it's open, it's on top of some other part of the application. This is really bad!

Also, the font rendering in the library is really blurry and hard to read.

Also, I can't resize my library palette anymore.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Lighroom Classic update caused Photoshop problem

It appears that due to a Lightroom Classic update (Build [202111111509-eae892e]), all my Macro's in Photoshop have been removed.
    ****!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. eischen@hotmail.com

it seems that the folder favorites for the cloud files for fresco were removed on the last update just before the max adobe event.
    I had created at least ten short cuts to my folders using those favorites, why did you remove that feature or is it a bug with the latest rollout?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. "Add Missing Team libraries" like how "Activate Missing Adobe Fonts" works

When you open a file that contains missing links from Team libraries, it would be great if you were presented with a window (like how the fonts window pops up), where you can see the missing CC library links. You could add the missing team libraries with a single click (fonts have the "activate font" button) so the missing links are resolved..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please bring back text list of Libraries in left navigation

The "Your Work" tab has disappeared from the main navigation, and now the libraries do not show along the left side navigation anymore. I DON'T LIKE the visual representation of all the libraries in the main section. I like to highlight the one from the left navigation and only show the selected library in the main section.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Not possible to edit asset added from XD on CC Libraries

I posted it in the Adobe community support but got no answer so far, so I am linking the post here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/not-possible-to-edit-asset-added-from-xd-on-cc-libraries/m-p/12171467#M24894

You can check there more in detail but the main issue is that if you create a CC Library from Illustrator then add an asset from XD, there is no way to edit the asset.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Libraries/ pluggins broken on Windows 10 on ARM Surface Pro X

Hi Adobe Team,

See my reddit store for the full story:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Surface/comments/p4fter/my_pro_x_story_creative_cloud_libraries_is_broken/

I concluded that Adobe Libraries and therefore also pluggins in Adobe XD are broken for Windows on ARM right know. I tried everything: Clean installs, back and forth between Windows 10 (not insider) and Windows 11. Installing libraries manually etc. Without any effect.

Then I read this on your website:

"If you don't see the Marketplace tab in the Creative Cloud desktop app, it's likely that you are using Windows 10 on ARM. We are working to ensure plug-in support for Windows computers that use ARM processors. In…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to set default cloud folder for each app.

Whenever I go to my work section, it's usually filled with untitled-date-time files. Some of which are generated when I accidentally press on create a new file.
    Out of the box, cloud documents can be saved to their respective folders and a draft folder for files that haven't been renamed or saved by the user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow information panel text to be copied to clipboard

It would be super useful to be able to select the text (color values specifically) from the information panel in the libraries area of 'Your work' section of CC app.

I regularly use the CC app to quickly look up colors when not working in Adobe tools. * e.g. when building a presentation in Powerpoint.

It would be very convenient to be able to copy information panel to the clip board.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make files easy for clients to download.

There should be a select all option. There should be a download option when selecting a folder. I have 197 images to deliver to a client and the only way to do so is to select each one individually and click download. No one is going to do that 197 times. It's like the engineers look at a system and design it to be as tedious and slow as possible while just barely getting the job done. It will be faster for me to burn 10 CD's and mail them to the client. How primitive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Your work section (Libraries)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base