Apps section (App catalog, install & updates)

1. After the update, synchronization stopped working

When the program starts, synchronization does not work (tried on different devices).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. dealing with Adobe is not very rewarding

I purchased a sale subscription for 150 for a student version for my son.
    That did not replace the existing license, it added another one. So I was paying 500 for the student edition. Called support. They canceled the old, kept the new, then I get an email on how my account was canceled as of that day. So I had to purchase a new one for $328 (inc tax). Now, 36 hours later, I cannot register it because I do not have the KEY. I have the order number, invoice, charge, but no KEY. Now I cannot get anyone…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Could the Fonts active function be added back to the Creative Cloud?

Don't know why. I can't link my fonts since i updated the latest creative cloud app. all the artworks are missing fonts which I have synced before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. distintas versiones de Premiere Pro

Hola! No sé donde enviar este comentario. Soy cliente de Premiere Pro durante varios años, estoy contenta pero tengo un gran problema con la incompatibilidad de las distintas versiones de Premiere Pro. Tengo proyectos en Premiere Pro 12.1.12 que no los puedo abrir en Premiere Pro 13.1.5 y es un gran trastorno. Estoy haciendo un documental largometraje, quizás me cueste 8 años acabarlo, lo estoy haciendo todo yo sola y eso lleva mucho tiempo. Pago todos los años las mensualidades de Creative Cloud, mi pregunta es ¿Por qué ños proyectos creados en Premiere Pro 12.1.12 no se pueden abrir en…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. O Creative cloud para desktop está muito lento

O Aplicativo ficou com um visual bem legal, porém está muito lendo para verificar as atualizações.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Suggestion - Adobe Video player app

You guys should make a cross-platform video playback app and bundle it with Creative Cloud.

VLC is annoying and looks cheap, and there's no way to play frame by frame. and a lot of motion desigers now use windows.

Your app could be a bit like 'acrobat for video' - plays video files and maybe also allows for annotation and feedback to clients.

It should be smooth, and allow for things like 'playblasting' - frame by frame scrolling with key commands. Maybe a lot of the functionality of QuickTime player, but with a few extras.

I find I have to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Manager not able to access Adobe CC files from an individual no longer employeed at our comapny

We have an individual no longer employed at our company. The manager now wants access to files the individual worked on while employed in our company. I transferred the license but the manager is unable to access files the individual worked on.

The only way to retrieve these files is to recreate the individuals mailbox and try and reset the PW. The manager will then have to log in using the ex employees user account once the password has reset.

Employers should be able to access employee files once that licensed individual leaves the company. Especially if the company has…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. adobe_licensing_helper wants access key "Adobe Licensing Information" in your keychain.

Since the beta of dimensions 3.0 was installed, prompts for: adobelicensinghelper wants access key "Adobe Licensing Information" in your keychain. requires 2 login credentials. Any idea why this is and how to make it stop?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Unable to log into Acrobat / Document Cloud

Copied from my thread here:

https://forums.adobeprerelease.com/ccda/discussion/112/unable-to-log-into-acrobat-document-cloud#latest

"I'm at a McDonald's playing around on my Windows 10 laptop. I launched Acrobat, but wasn't signed in. Tried to sign in using the link at the top-right of Acrobat, the CC beta app launched and I went through the motions of signing in. It said I could now use Creative Cloud, etc. Returned to Acrobat, and still not logged in. I wanted to look at some documents stored on DC, but clicking on the left menu link also gave me the requrest to log in.

I was using Drop 1 at first. I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. новая версия фотошопа после обновления идёт только на английском. Подгрузите русский язык как в прошлой версии

после обновления в новой версии фотошопа невозможно загрузить русский язык. в окне языки на выбор предоставляется только английский. подгрузите пожалуйста русский язык

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Feedback about the flashing of the Photoshop font menu

After Photoshop 2021 turns on the HDR mode in the Windows 11 system settings, the font selection drop-down menu will flash when editing fonts. When editing fonts, the font menu will flash and fail to work normally. This problem will occur regardless of the 2021 or 2022 version of Photoshop.

But after turning off the HDR mode set by the Windows 11 system, there is no such problem. The font selection menu no longer flashes when editing fonts in Photoshop.

As long as HDR is turned on, the problem will occur, and when it is turned off, there is no…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Issue with adobe storage. I have 100GB, but at 62GB it says it is full. Why is this? Please fix

Issue with adobe storage: I have 100GB, but at 62GB it says it is full. Why is this?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Don't remove "other versions" from CC download manager

Please do not remove the legacy "other verisons" downloads from the CC manager so soon after a new major release.
    I'm stuck with a regression introduced in PS 22.5 (still in 23.0) and can not get prior builds earlier than 22.5.2 that work (22.4.3 does). It's a subscription product so it should not matter what I run. There is no point forcing obsolescence. You don't have to support it, but I understand my needs better than you do...

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The "new" Camera Raw ACR

The "new" Camera Raw ACR is a slow muddle, undo a brush stroke , Ctrl Z and you have to go in and open the brush again. And that masking dialogue box....grrrrrrr I dont want to see that every time I open the brush
    The panel is so slow compared to the 2021 version

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Simple Creative Cloud layout for apps

Can we get a cleaner, more simplified "home page" of all the apps in the Creative Cloud client?

I find it incredibly messy. I have to scroll through this "list" view layout to find my apps, or click on the left side categories, but they aren't even representative of the apps.

Trying to find After Effects so I click on video, it's not there. I click on Graphic Design, it's not there.

I would love to just have a simple grid view layout of all the apps with large icons, maybe something that knows which ones I use frequently, so…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add an update button to adobe fonts

Adobe fonts is not working properly in syncing the fonts with the creative cloud app. So I request that is added an button to update the fonts, so, whenever it's taking time to fonts to show up, you just hit it and end of the problem.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. do not run in background and auto start

do not run in background and auto start, although I have turn off those

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Após esta última atualização o meu Photoshop ficou bugado

na hora de salvar ficou travada na última pasta em que salvei um trabalho.
    quando faço qualquer edição na foto, na hora de salvar some a opção de jpg

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Apps section (App catalog, install & updates)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base