Apps section (App catalog, install & updates)

1. Add ability for Enterprise Admins to hide certains products from App catalog

As a deployment admin, i would like to give the ability to 80% of my users to deploy creative cloud in a self-service manner for all products, except for certain products (Premiere Pro, AfterFX, ...) because they cannot be updated because of extensions dependencies.

As a result, we could create and deploy an unique package containing "creative cloud + premiere + afterfx" and hide premiere+afterfx from catalog.

today, it is not supported to deploy creative cloud in self service, and a packaged application on the same computer.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

work in progress  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. STOP SPAM NOTIFICATIONS

Stop sending me spam notifications about other Adobe products and services through the Adobe CC application!!! There is no option to stop these. It seems either you stop all notifications or none. I want to know about app updates but not the advertising you're forcing down on me.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

work in progress  ·  3 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Apps section (App catalog, install & updates)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base