Apps section (App catalog, install & updates)

1. "Remove old versions" should be OFF on default

In current default of “Remove old versions” is ON at Enable auto-update, and Update all dialog. They should be OFF on default to avoid accidental uninstall. Users really need to keep old versions till finish each projects. If you lost it during your project, it is really serious problem.

(in Japanese)
    現在の仕様では「自動更新を有効にする」や「すべてをアップデート」で表示されるダイアログで、「以前のバージョンを削除」がデフォルトでONに設定されています。ここはデフォルトでOFFにするべきです。ユーザーは、あるプロジェクトが終わるまで、旧バージョンをキープしておく必要があり、意図せず必要な旧バージョンがアンインストールされてしまう事故が起きると、非常に深刻な問題を引き起こします。

80 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support universal macOS installer that works on both Intel and Apple Silicon Macs

I would like to share my frustration with recent changes in the Adobe Admin Console for generating packages. Adobe added the option to generate installers for specific platforms:
    macOS (Intel)
    macOS (Apple Silicon)
    Windows (64-bit)
    Windows (32-bit)
    Windows (ARM)

This change has resulted in more work as an IT administrator deploy Adobe apps. Prior to this change, the installers generated from the Adobe admin console were not compatible at all with macOS on Apple Silicon. We had to use the steps in this article to create a package for Macs on Apple Silicon: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/deploy-packages-to-arm-devices.html

The resulting package from those steps…

136 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Separate App and Configuration packages. Provide PKG and MSI Installers for ALL Adobe CC applications!

What I truly desire is for Adobe to provide strictly independent installers for EACH application in BOTH formats for BOTH major operating systems, ex. Photoshop 2021 gets BOTH an official MSI for Windows and ALSO get an official PKG for macOS. I also want these to be pre-zippped, with checksums published (sha256) and fully available PUBLICLY from a CDN endpoint, i.e. https://downloads.adobe.com/bin/win/photoshop2021.4.19.win.zip

I want to be able to use the existing Admin Console workflow to simply generate a configuration/activation only package allowing me to specify options (Named-User or Shared Device) for deployment such as "Allow Non-Admins to install/update apps", or…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. what a piece of garbage

piece of garbage. give up

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Photoshop perfomance

Remove all legacy brushes, shapes and colors from the latest version of Photoshop, and if you do it will reduce the size of Photoshop and improve performance

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Плохая работа

После обновления программа фотошоп постоянно подвисает. Не возможно работать

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Проблемы с инструментом Штамп

Исправьте, пожалуйста, работу со штампом. После обновления появляются баги. После часа работы в программе, штамп начинает работать не точечно, а полосами редактирует изображение очень некорректно!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Самое худшее приложение!!!

За такие деньги оно должно работать НОРМАЛЬНО!!! а не выбивать вечно ошибки и зависать. а ваш клоуд это еще то у..ще обнаружена ошибка нужно восстановить и это уже 2 месяц!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Undo option in Lightroom mobile

A undo button would be really helpful in Lightroom mobile. I do a lot of my culling in mobile on my Ipad when I am away from my computer or just want to cull when watching TV. I shoot sports so one game can produce 1000s of images. When culling on an iPad sometimes a rating or flag gets changed when swipping and I would like to undo that if it happens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Separate x64 Adobe Reader and Acrobat unified installer and shortcuts

Adobe Reader DC x64 shares an unified installer with Acrobat DC x64, this is a major headache for enterprises. When you install Reader, its listed in program and features as Acrobat not reader, same with the shortcuts causing confusion for users as Reader is not listed, just Acrobat which then launches Reader.

To make matters worst, if then the user has an creative cloud subscription with creative cloud installed, it shows that Acrobat is already installed and gives you the option to upgrade to full Acrobat, this then downloads another installer (this is just silly, what's the point of unified…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Upload Directory of Fonts (no arbitrary limit)

So, I don't know how new the feature is that allows us to add our own licensed fonts to CC, but the miniscule 20 file limit per upload is beyond harsh to the point of maliciously cruel.

I don't know what kind of font libraries most folk have licensed, but for my situation, I have several thousand files across several dozen families. Some families have upwards of a hundred files each. The sheer time-cost required to "enable" the usage of a feature that's supposed to make our lives easier and more convenient is mind-boggling. Why wasn't a simple automation function…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make Acrobat DC Pro 64bit AND multi-threaded and able to use nvidia GPU, PLEASE!

Acrobat DC Pro is in sore need of a major overhaul and update. Many of the other creative cloud suite apps are 64bit, multithreaded and have been for years. Also Acrobat Pro is NOT multi-threaded, as what I can tell. Also, it has never been in the loop for yearly updates timed with the other Adobe apps and has had its own independent update path, outside of the CS suite apps. Sometimes YEARS pass before any major updates. Sadly, the brand new 2022 CC updates came out and nearly all the apps got refreshed and updated to version 2022, EXCEPT…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Localization

I am Ukrainian. I have never said that I need a localized version, let alone a Russian one. How can I change the Photoshop language to English?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Premiere keeps playing when I try to stop it.

Premiere keeps playing after I press spacebar to stop it. The CTI freezes, the video freezes, but the audio continues. This has only gotten worse with updates. Even saving the project does not stop it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why did the other formats disappear from "save as" in Photoshop?

Please come back with all formats to "save as" in Photoshop, why two shortcuts to do the same thing? Simplify our work, having to save as a copy to export a JPEG is very bad.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Download speeds for Creative Cloud app updates poor

Download speeds for Creative Cloud app updates poor. I am using sister in law's fast cable connection and only getting 5Mbps download on Adobe Creative Cloud, while internet speed test indicates bandwidth is about 80Mbps. CC App even gives an error that downloads are slower than expected. Mac Pro, Mac OS Catalina 10.5.7. Adobe Creative Cloud version 6.6.0.789. Ellsworth, Maine, Spectrum cable internet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Don't remove "other versions" from CC download manager

Please do not remove the legacy "other verisons" downloads from the CC manager so soon after a new major release.
    I'm stuck with a regression introduced in PS 22.5 (still in 23.0) and can not get prior builds earlier than 22.5.2 that work (22.4.3 does). It's a subscription product so it should not matter what I run. There is no point forcing obsolescence. You don't have to support it, but I understand my needs better than you do...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Lightroom classic Develop tool fix

So one of the great things about the Develop tool was I could roll through a whole session doing things like teeth whitening and it WAS fast. With the most recent update the arrow keys don't move me to the next image and the CTRL arrow key that does move me also drops me from the Brush settings meaning that I have to go and select what I want to do on each image slowing me down. Please revert back to the old way that the brush tool stayed active and you can quickly move.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Taking away features in Photoshop for vain automation and like this doesn't already cost a lot

A) No 3D now?! (GIMPand InkScape are free, by the way.)
    B) Paint messes up freaky style once zoomed in, on a new computer too.
    C) Lost library content, and custom patterns and presets after update
    D) No way to delete pattern list headings when they start multiplying with repeated content in them four or more times with the bug-filled updates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 77 78
  • Don't see your idea?

Apps section (App catalog, install & updates)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base